Thursday, June 13, 2019

HELLS BELLS: EXPOSING ROCK AND ROLL


I AM AWARE AND MUST WARN ALL THAT THE INFORMATION AND SOME IMAGES PROVIDED ON THIS SERIES OF FILMS CAN BE OFFENSE. I MUST DECLARE THAT BEFORE I WAS SAVED ALMOST EVERY BAND DISCUSSED IN THIS DOCUMENTARY I HAD OR LISTENED TOO AND OWNED MOST OF THEIR ALBUMS. THE HOLY GHOST AFTER BEING SAVED STOPPED ME LISTENING TO THIS MUSIC AND ABOUT SIX MONTHS LATER I WATCHED THIS FILM AND IT HELPED ME UNDERSTAND HOW SATAN WAS INFLUENCING MY SOUL THROUGH THE MUSIC I HAD BEEN LISTENING TOO. IT HAS BEEN ALMOST 25 YEARS , PRAISE GOD!

THIS IS NOT FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT LISTEN TO WORLDLY MUSIC BUT FOR THOSE WHO ENJOY IT, TAKE HEED, MUSIC IS THE HARMONY OF YOUR SOUL:

https://archive.org/details/HellsBells1TheDangersOfRockNRoll-OriginalClassic/Part1TheDangersOfRockNRoll.m4v

1 comment:

  1. Hello Pastor. I am also a Pastor from Mumbai, India. What a joy it brings to my heart to get connected with a Pastor from another world who never stops praying and who is an Evangelist, Minister and educator and your desire to edify, encourage, establish and energize God's wornderful people. I am so blessed by your profile on the blogger and the blog post which is a warning to the people who enjoy worldly music and to whom Satan can drag in to his net. I am also blessed by your post. I would like to remain connected with you as I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. Since you have also given your email id, I will get connected with you and share about the outreach ministry to the poorest of poor in the slums of Mumbai, India. May the Lord continue to use you in touching the lives of people with the love of Christ and energize God's people with the ministry of the Word of God. Pastor Diwakar Wankhede

    ReplyDelete